• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting a Chat for our neighbors on our maps :)

DeletedUser907

Dear Elvenar,

I think I have come up with a wonderful suggestion for maybe keeping our neighbors on our maps :)
I think if the game offered a chat on our map page so all on the map players could talk to each other as they discover players on our maps or are placed their they could introduce themselves and we could met them all :)
This would offer many things: getting to know them , helping them with tips ( when they are new ) getting them in fellowships etc....

Zushy xoxox

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser61

Neighborhood chat isn't feasible. Unless it was a world chat, you'd end up with a bunch of one-sided conversation. You'd be able to see the folks in the middle, but not the folks on the far side of the map.

There are several other threads about problems associated with Global chat. Just for starters, you'd have it also implement ignore filers and a reporting scheme for harassment.

DeletedUser2855

there is like copy paste code from any other world chat game lol that isn't that big of problem to make :)

btw chat in this game is not existent in my guild only i talk and use chat lol so it wont be problem that global chat would use lot of people and that there would be a need for reporting lol
Missanthropy merged stacked posts.

Last edited by a moderator: