• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting near the Dark Side, the Orcs and Goblins...

DeletedUser15476

I am just about ready to research the Fairies AW, the last Fairy research. Any tips for the transition to the dark side? I recall when the dwarves left my city I waited until a quest had me sell their properties. Will it be similar to that transition or, can I clear out a few night farms I don't think I need to complete the Fairy chapter.

Thanks!

PS Merry Christmas!!!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think the only thing you need to hold on to in any chapter is the portal. I do not remember any diamond-giving quests for selling anything else. Plus, chapters after that do not even do that. They give you the diamond reward for something else. I just tend to not sell anything til I have researched the next chapter's advanced scouts, in case there is something I am not expecting or in case I want to make more roads before I stop producing the materials.

DeletedUser2768

Hold onto the farms until you have your streets upgraded. Then, sell everything except the portal.