• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting thru the orcs in 2 and 1/2 days

Gath Of Baal

In one of the fellowships that I have recently joined, I was chatting with another member about how they thought the dwarf chapter was taking way to long. I had replied to them that the dwarf chapter seems a lot longer because its the first time a player is introduced to a new way of progressing thru the knowledge tree, and that fairies and orcs take just as long or maybe even longer. Then another player joins our chat and lets us both know the orcs are not a hard chapter to get thru and they had did it in 2 and 1/2 days. Being in the orc chapter myself for the past 3 moths I knew this was utter BS, but was assured by other members that that player in fact had done the orc chapter in the amount of time they said.. Ok so the only way to do this is by diamonds , so I started looking at the diamond price to even research 1 knowledge and was shocked to see just how much it costs. diamonds would have been needed to upgrade mushroom farms, rally points, breeding grounds, to speed up mushroom farm and rally point productions, to buy the knowledge points for each research then to unlock that research and the cost in diamonds seemed staggering..
I did not feel comfortable with asking that player how much it costs in $ to buy all those diamonds to do that, but I am curious as hell to get a rough estimate. I spend a few $ every few months myself and I am not hating on anyone, I'm just curious as hell as to the amount.
Can anyone figure out this amount? or is there a diamond calculator somewhere lol..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I think you just buy the KP, and then click a tech- there would be a diamond amount to buy the missing resources (wisdom shrooms+loot)
No need to upgrade or even build rally points/farms.
Still, thousands? Something in the neighborhood of a Caribbean vacation I'd guess.

Edit:
I have some info since I'm locked for a few hours, it seems to cost about 4 diamonds per loot/wisdom shroom that you are short.
You need about 13,000 of each for techs, so 26,000x4 = 104K diamonds + however many KP at 45 each. Assuming you have all the normal resources banked, and loads of supplies.

Last edited:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The KP are probably more efficiently acquired via coin. If the person is widely scouted and has over 200 neighbors to visit and their Main Hall upgraded as far as they can get it, most of the 2.5 days could be spent visting neighbors for cash to buy kp, using diamonds for the missing materials and to speed construction which is relatively cheap for a long-term construction.

Gath Of Baal

looks like its 1860 knowledge points from advanced scouts till you finish orc ancient wonders.. so its 1860 kp x 45 diamonds per = 83,700 diamonds +the 104k diamonds for resources = 187,700 diamonds.. then I checked the diamond prices out, the big diamond package is 11,000 diamonds for $79.99 so I think you would need 17 of these packages to get the diamonds needed, so 17x79.99 = $1359.83 , that is a lot but its way lower then I thought it would be.. but math was never my strong suit so I could be wrong

SoggyShorts

The KP are probably more efficiently acquired via coin. If the person is widely scouted and has over 200 neighbors to visit and their Main Hall upgraded as far as they can get it, most of the 2.5 days could be spent visting neighbors for cash to buy kp, using diamonds for the missing materials and to speed construction which is relatively cheap for a long-term construction.

With the minimum province to open orcs I was getting close to 3m coins from visits iirc, so someone who cleared 320+ (buying orcs to negotiate for 100 of those) might get 6m per day. Assuming they never bought KP before, that would net them 3x6m=18m for about 300 KP saving 13,500 diamonds.
17x79.99 = $1359.83
Sounds about right to me. Close to what it costs me to take the wife to a 5* in Cancun.

SoggyShorts

I spent less for my crap used Camaro that I have been trying to fix up
25u36oo.jpg
Looking good though, almost done.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Assuming they never bought KP before, that would net them 3x6m=18m for about 300 KP saving 13,500 diamonds.
probably not that much, but you're forgetting quest cycling. And if they're that kind of spender, they're probably using magical residences rather than those winter Stars you're so fond of. so that's more coin coming in.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
I can think of much better ways to spend that amount of diamonds
We're assuming they've already spent lots of diamonds elsewhere, to get them to the orc chapter in the first place.

We've also forgotten there's a good chance this happened more than a month ago, so they probably had access to almost endless mats through the wholesaler if their city was tricked out already.