• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Getting to know you...(Forum Game)

DeletedUser

I live in Texas and I love Tolkein and was in a few LotR role plays. Love to write and I am also a member of the Brotherhood of the Crossed Bones a local pirate group and we work with Make A Wish and St. Jude's as well as other organizations.

DeletedUser

Was it really expensive? I have a few fears I'd love to be rid of.
Well, at this time I was a student, and the university had therapists for really cheap.. Idk how much they'd be outside. Sorry I can't help more!

DeletedUser

A random fact about me is I can't stand to have boring meals at home. I do the cooking and I am adventurous. There is no Meatloaf night or taco Tuesday. Last week I made tacos on Wednesday. I like my music fed to me in the same manner. I need variety in my life.

DeletedUser2752

I am almost always a healer class in any game I play. I'd say that I like being helpful and needed, but I think I really just like the control and always being able to get into groups.

DeletedUser2788

I suffer from social anxiety disorder. I am also a neat freak. My son is not neat at all and it drives me crazy.

DeletedUser

A neat freak? Want to come stay at my house a while? I keep meaning to clean up.... but can't remember where I put the shovel.

DeletedUser2752

I suffer from social anxiety disorder. I am also a neat freak. My son is not neat at all and it drives me crazy.

I have social anxiety, too; it's gotten better over the past five years, thankfully, but I can empathize a lot.

DeletedUser2788

A neat freak? Want to come stay at my house a while? I keep meaning to clean up.... but can't remember where I put the shovel.

Sorry not a maid, so you are on your own with that. :p

I have social anxiety, too; it's gotten better over the past five years, thankfully, but I can empathize a lot.

I have dealt with this all of my life when it used to be just categorized as being "shy". I am glad that it has gotten better for you. :)

DeletedUser2542

An interesting or unique fact.....hmmm, can't decide so I'll list 3:
I never throw glass jars away. (My town doesn't recycle them but I hate the idea of broken glass in our earth.)
I have a Harry Potter-themed room in my basement.
I've seen Elton John in concert every 4-5 years since the 1980's.

DeletedUser1876

I detest big spiders the big ,hairy, eyeballs looking at you kind.

DeletedUser1430

This is me but I know where the shovel is.

I have dealt with this all of my life when it used to be just categorized as being "shy".

Me down to the bones too! It got so bad while I was growing up and in school that I couldn't bring myself to ask for help when I knew I needed it!

But now for something that hasn't been repeated necessarily... I detest a variety of marshmallow related products! If it is an ingredient and not the main focus, it is perfectly okay, but if not? Keep that stuff away! :mad:

DeletedUser1876

Posts were merged and a warning for multi-posting was issued.
I have 1 green eye and 1 violet eye.
that is really neat ! Elizabeth Taylor was the only one I ever heard of with violet for an eye color !

I live in Texas and I love Tolkein and was in a few LotR role plays. Love to write and I am also a member of the Brotherhood of the Crossed Bones a local pirate group and we work with Make A Wish and St. Jude's as well as other organizations.
Adore Tolkein love pirates and I once collected thousands of stuffed animals for all the children in St. Jude's as well as the Native American orphanage.

Everytime I have the author of misery visit my door, I drive myself to Texas. It gives me great comfort to be there. Think I'm overdue for another trip : )

I am a horrible introvert, and I have had to fight against it my whole life. Funny because as a musician I have played on many stages, with my bands.
I always had trouble talking to the crowds, but I could sing for them just fine. I think that has to be very close to social anxiety :)

A random fact about me is I can't stand to have boring meals at home. I do the cooking and I am adventurous. There is no Meatloaf night or taco Tuesday. Last week I made tacos on Wednesday. I like my music fed to me in the same manner. I need variety in my life.

food I cook for no one so it doesn't matter to me what it is. But music awh that is a different story
make it a variety for me thank you

Edit by Synesthesia: There was a BB-Code mixup which I fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm actually a pretty good cook, but since the passing of my wife, I rarely cook any more. It's just not much fun cooking for myself.

DeletedUser

Well I guess my issue is that I am a 'late' bloomer! By that I mean showing up to this post later than a wet hen. Am I always late you ask? No, in fact I have the horribly bad habbit of being early... way too early! Like 15-20 minutes early. Grandma always told me "Give yourself extra time to get to where you are going. You never know what encounters you might happen upon on the way." I guess I took that TOO literally.

DeletedUser

I am fully bilingual (English and Spanish), although I've lived all my life in the United States and have never been to a Spanish speaking country.

DeletedUser

I've actually been to Spain and Mexico several times.... and speak just enough Spanish to get in trouble, or order dinner.

DeletedUser

We can trace our family tree back 1000 years.....I'm related to Thomas Jefferson.

DeletedUser

I can trace my family tree back almost 70 years..... I'm related to my parents.