• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Ghosts Haunting Cities....????

Ms Molly

Twice now, I have visited players that are in chapters 2 and 3 and have witnessed little "ghosts" that are walking the streets....they look like the people one sees walking the streets in a much higher chapter (Elves, maybe?) and they are entirely white. Has anyone else seen these ghosts....and do they mean anything? Is there some sort of contest going on? Or is it just an aberration?

Attachments

• ghost-ant.jpg
    ghost-ant.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 106

DeletedUser29117

Pretty sure they only start walking on the streets once you reach ch 15. I’ve never seen them in cities still in chapters 2 and 3.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
This is not the first or last time for this type of error. If Ms Molly is Chapter 15, the Devs would instruct the staff to call it a cache issue. The bottom line, this is a glitch, that causes bleed over to occur in inappropriate areas. At one time my cliff Wonders used to follow me around on visits, especially if I got up to get something while a new city loaded.

To me, it's a sign the Devs are preparing to code in the extra row of space, and maybe tweak the artwork on the borders. That's when this sort of error occurs typically.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
To me, it's a sign the Devs are preparing to code in the extra row of space, and maybe tweak the artwork on the borders. That's when this sort of error occurs typically.

Possible, as they add data to the game months in advance of when we actually get to see it. And since more space is not required until they add chapter 20 to the game, they may be way ahead right now.