• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gingerbread Mansion base in the MA

• Thread starter Deleted User - 849402856
  • Start date

Deleted User - 849402856

I just found out that the Gingerbread Mansion base is available for crafting in the MA in the live server. I suppose this is a bug since the GM is supposed to be available starting from next week.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    315.3 KB · Views: 59

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I believe* this happens every time there is a 'phase in/phase out' of artifacts in the Spire. The new stuff comes in with the Thursday software upgrade before the Spire launch on Sunday.

*could be wrong since I have all the bases either in my city or inventory and don't actually see them rotate through personally

Gladiola

I see the base in my MA. Does this mean the artifacts are in the spire next? I thought the bears were next?

Grid Gypsy

@Gladiola it's base in the MA then artifacts in the Spire, while the artifacts for the last evo (in this case the Bears) should (hopefully) go to the MA from the Spire.