• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Given a choice in the Queen Fairies Garden

Grid Gypsy

Your attachment won't come up for me. Was it the first do W and either X or Y given and when you did Y it wouldn't complete so you had to do X as well? If so, I dealt with that too.

OIM20

@helya - bug? As described, sounds like a bug.

Your attachment won't come up for me. Was it the first do W and either X or Y given and when you did Y it wouldn't complete so you had to do X as well? If so, I dealt with that too.
If I may ask (even though my curiosity gets me into trouble, I still like to sate it from time to time), did this occur when you started on Y's objective, clicked/tapped something that satisfied X's objective, but not entirely, and then completed Y's objective? I've been appreciative of being able to view the progress toward one or the other this time, but I have been careful not to do anything that fits inside the second choice until completing the first. My only reason for this is that in the last event where solid < or > options were offered, I found that starting on Y but then collecting something that contributed to X erased my progress toward Y entirely (and that was very frustrating when I was only just shy of completing the objective). So I have been careful to avoid the conflict.

I have not noticed an issue in claiming the event currency with completing X, doing something that contributed to Y, and then completing W.

And I can't view @Twelfen's attachment either. :confused:

OIM20

Okay, but have you started X, stopped without completing it, completed Y and W, and attempted to claim the event currency? If so, has there been a problem? Because that is what Grid Gypsy appears to have described.

My comment about the counter mentioned that the issue I experienced was in the last event. I haven't tested the variable in this event because I experienced the issue in the last one.

Last edited:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member

If I may ask (even though my curiosity gets me into trouble, I still like to sate it from time to time), did this occur when you started on Y's objective, clicked/tapped something that satisfied X's objective, but not entirely, and then completed Y's objective? I've been appreciative of being able to view the progress toward one or the other this time, but I have been careful not to do anything that fits inside the second choice until completing the first. My only reason for this is that in the last event where solid < or > options were offered, I found that starting on Y but then collecting something that contributed to X erased my progress toward Y entirely (and that was very frustrating when I was only just shy of completing the objective). So I have been careful to avoid the conflict.

I have not noticed an issue in claiming the event currency with completing X, doing something that contributed to Y, and then completing W.

You'd have to submit a ticket so I can look at it, but so far the quests have all been working correctly. Unlike, apparently, tournament rewards.

OIM20

You'd have to submit a ticket so I can look at it, but so far the quests have all been working correctly. Unlike, apparently, tournament rewards.
Understood. I will have to wait until I get to another < or > quest then. Luckily, my next split possibility is one that is easily contributed to in parts to see if that is in fact what is happening. So long as the beta list isn't altered too much on that one, that is. I have noticed differences between the beta list and the live options I've been given. I do wonder if that's at all governed by chapter progress, but that is a curiosity that shall remain unanswered for now. :)

That said, my next quest after the one I'm on is time consuming, so someone else may have an answer before I do as to whether that is in fact what is occurring.

Nevertheless, thank you kindly for taking the time to look - and for staying on top of the tournament disbursement issues. *passes you bowl of freshly washed fruit and turns on the warm chocolate fountain in gratitude*

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Understood. I will have to wait until I get to another < or > quest then. Luckily, my next split possibility is one that is easily contributed to in parts to see if that is in fact what is happening.
you can submit one anyway, I can go back and look at your previously completed quests, although it would be helpful if you said which one was the problem, and note in the ticket that I asked you to submit it so it is forwarded to me.

Gladiola

Yes, I have partially filled one and then stopped and filled the other. Not deliberately but simply because I had coins before I had more troops trained. And then completed the second quest. There was no problem.

Grid Gypsy

Sorry I didn't get back here sooner, health problems.

With the one I had, I chose to complete Y and not touch X. Y's bar went green but the claim button stayed gray. After completing X the button was available.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Screenshot_19.png

I'm hoping this example will help clear up the confusion around these quests.

Grid Gypsy

No, I understand that Helya. I should have mentioned that the top non-optional quest was done. Consider that one W, so I did W and Y, but the quest didn't complete, I had to do X to obtain the reward. Not that big a deal, just one more hoop.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
No, I understand that Helya. I should have mentioned that the top non-optional quest was done. Consider that one W, so I did W and Y, but the quest didn't complete, I had to do X to obtain the reward. Not that big a deal, just one more hoop.
If this happened it is a big deal, and please report it so we can forward it. I didn't have any reported cases of this happening, I did have many where players just did not understand how these quests worked, but everything was operating properly.