• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Glitter tree

Matrickz

Stop giving this garbage out as an MA chest award. Complete JUNK. In fact most buildings in ma chestcare junk

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I like the glitter trees. At least they have a decent amount of culture per square. I don't think you're going to get much sympathy on this in the forum, and the devs will never see this post. As the Rolling Stones used to say, "you can't always get what you want." But you probably do get what you want some of the time, so that's a good thing. :)

AtaguS

Stop giving this garbage out as an MA chest award. Complete JUNK. In fact most buildings in ma chestcare junk
The big rewards in the MA are the 500 diamonds, 8hr time instants or 35kp, depending on your priorities. The way I see it, those little buildings are like the dud to keep the odds interesting. I'm not saying I like it that way, but I'm pretty sure there will always be a dud mixed in to a reward chest where something really fabulous is on offer.

truelinor

I like the glitter trees too and while I might not want as many as I have in my city, I can always disenchant them for spell fragments. (I think I got that right.) And I know there are those who have way too many of those, but then there are others of us who run out occasionally, so it helps!

Of course, I would much prefer to win the 500 diamonds. lol