• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Glow/outline of targeted buildings...

DeletedUser6335

Targeting for collection/start of tasks and for moving things is hit and miss for me with my bad eyesightis there someplace to turn this up/brighten it? I'm an older (age) player and my eyes weren't that good when I was young. :p I'm wondering if there is some setting I'm not seeing as well - that would allow me to make the "glow" a bit brighter/darker (more obvious) for me.

If there isn't...is there some way maybe the Devs could look into adding it?

DeletedUser6689

Targeting for collection/start of tasks and for moving things is hit and miss for me with my bad eyesightis there someplace to turn this up/brighten it? I'm an older (age) player and my eyes weren't that good when I was young. :p I'm wondering if there is some setting I'm not seeing as well - that would allow me to make the "glow" a bit brighter/darker (more obvious) for me.

If there isn't...is there some way maybe the Devs could look into adding it?

Always aim for the low foreground - which is usually the part covered up by any closer buildings... Never aim for the tops of buildings - you will instead select whatever is behind.

DeletedUser1996

Sorry-but no setting -and yes that would be nice if the devs could do something like that ! There for awhile they were really bright- but they changed that , now I even have to look hard sometimes.

DeletedUser6335

Thank you both for your responses!
I do try "aiming" for the bottom of the needed building, but it's still problematic and a hit and miss thing for me. Especially those lil "light poles" when trying to move stuff - *yet* I can hit them every danged time when they are near a building I'm trying to hit instead, lols.

I know it's my older eyes and probably not something else too many others would have trouble with. I just thought I'd ask, to be certain I wasn't missing something. I'll just keep popping aspirin and squinting through my glasses and carry on; unless the Devs feel a bit of pity and look into this. ;)

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If there are as many of us "older" players as I think, an option for keyboard control of more stuff would be great. (i.e., selecting buildings by picking a key, then using the arrows to select.

If anything pushes me out of the game, I suspect it will be the discomfort from excessive mouse use.