• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

God Bless Texas ~

muffy.

Chef - Scroll-Keeper - Chandelier Swinger - EAA
Another school shooting with several innocent lives taken.:( I pray that none of our Elvenar Community has been impacted by the cruelness and hateful, mean actions of one human being.

Breaks my heart to know thereare people like that out there. Breaks it even more to know someone , that now it has changed their life forever.

Prayers extended to all ~

Calenmir

I want to stress that I have not been impacted personally. None of my teacher relatives (of which I have three) teach in that particular school district and I'm thankful for that. But this did happen only miles from them and me. That school district is 'just up the road' from me and because of the rural area, we consider that district (and several others) part of us. The injured have been taken to the hospital in my city for treatment. The news is saturating us with it to the point I finally had to turn it off. But that doesn't mean I haven't prayed for those who have been killed, injured or survived. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They may not know you are there, but anything you do is a great help to them.

I have never been this close to such a tragedy - it's always been 'somewhere else'. This time it isn't and it's frightening to know that it could happen 'here'. I have three teachers in my family in districts surrounding this shooting and it's hard knowing, NOW, that it could happen to anyone at any time. If you are near, the hospital is taking blood donations in both Galveston and Clear Lake. Please do what you can to help those affected.

Calenmir