• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goddess of wishes

Matrickz

The award from this is barely better than that from the daily gift box. The box is no effort but the goddess is a month of work and should pay much better like the wishing well used to

Nerwa

I placed a goddess once, around Ch 3. Deleted it halfway through the cycle; even in a new city & low chapter it was disappointing. Now it's just spell frags waiting to happen.

Huor

I like the 35 diamonds it drops every now and then. I do agree that after 75 event quests to earn one, it should throw out a little better. The wishing well was before my time.

Hawk1911

I consider it the lowest value building that I place on the board. Yes, still place it because I might get lucky and get a few diamonds, but I definitely do not get excited when I win one lol. There are other buildings that are so worthless they get turned into spell frags (the FA prizes for instance lol)

Myne

Oh Wise One
I placed a goddess once, around Ch 3. Deleted it halfway through the cycle; even in a new city & low chapter it was disappointing. Now it's just spell frags waiting to happen.

Agreed. It takes up too much room as well as being a dud. I deleted mine as well. Wouldn't bother me a bit if it was discontinued.

OIM20

Wouldn't bother me a bit if it was discontinued.
It would bother me! We were getting profile images instead. At least with a GoW I have a chance of getting diamonds (I got 70 with the ones I had in Elcysandir). And if nothing else, I can use the goods it gives me to buy KP if I'm already boosted in them. Also, disenchanting 5% Coin Rains and Supply Instants it gives gets me more spell fragments than disenchanting the GoW building itself.

Would I prefer the Wishing Well that everyone says is better and I have never had one of? Probably. But if my choice is an avatar of an albino peacock or a Goddess of Wishes, I want the building, every time.

(Mind you, that albino peacock is part of my profile image here on the forum, so don't misunderstand me to say that I hate the bird or anything. I just think he looks rather pretentious with his wing gestures in my city. Like some kind of royal / celebrity waving from the raised dais or balcony.)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
It's not the Goddess of Great Things, or the Goddess of Massive Profit, it's the Goddess of Wishes and wishes aren't worth a lot, are they? My wishes are pretty weightless and obviously don't impact reality much as they are sol seldom fulfilled. So of course a "Goddess of Wishes" can't give a lot. It's just logical, right? You ever weigh a wish? But I agree that the work to get one is not well rewarded as the work was more concrete than the wishing. And that it's going to take a about a billion of us wishing to make the Goddess of Wishing into the "Goddess of Something Grand."

AJ