• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gold Quest

DeletedUser

In the new update the gold quest says it is going to be changed from 50,000 to 150,000. Has anyone even seen a new gold quest since the update? I cycle through them a lot and I havn't seen one.. It might not be a bug they might have meant to get rid of gold quest????

DeletedUser594

By gold do you mean coin? I have a 'collect 150,000 coin' quest that pays 10,000 supply. There is also a 'gather 4,000 supply' that pays 100,000 coin. Soon you won't be able to cycle through anymore. You will be able to skip one quest per day.

DeletedUser

I meant the collect 150,000 coins I cycle through a lot and I do the collect 4000 supply often as well as train troops fight battles ext. but I have not seen the collect coins since the update