• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Gold Spire FS has the BEST players! 2 spots open!

EarthbornIcarus

Our fs has been on Cer since day 1...we have many long-time experienced players even some Archmages. Very fun, casual, no pressure group. There is 24/7 help if you want it, plenty of free goods to help with Spire or Tourney. We are a top 10 FS. 2 retired player spots open, bring a friend! We have fun, and we care about our players. We have a few that don't talk much, but are always there to help out. I love this FS- it has taught me a lot. Come join a really great team and renew your enjoyment of the game!
Email Kera Quest, she is our new recruit Mage.
P.S....most of out team has their own dragons....and we have huge parties at top of spire. KP Threads are busy, Trader always takes your trades.
Flight of Icarus, Ceravyn. Come meet the crew!
~~~ Icarus, Archmage, Fine Artist, Hospice CNA, punster, Sci-Fy reader, animal lover
~~~Tennfan, Tennessee college sports fan, Veteran, Generous w help
~~~Qwirky, light-hearted super fun helpful spark of light Mage of Encouragement
~~~Kera Quest, super smart effective, Mage of Recruits
~~~Zyith, Top tourney monster and fabulous Brit
~~~Brek, silent, Loyal, ALWAYS helps
~~~Sylvia, Song Mage and Minstrel, sings us ditties up the spire
~~~Vale, Lasciel Morningstar, Bright Leaf...Mages that are quiet and knowledgeable on game
Fun Graphic I made of one of my Archmages, on Arendyl:
Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 2.54.05 PM.png

EarthbornIcarus

We may be looking for a merge , with ACTIVE gold-seeking spire players. We can possibly accommodate 5-6 new members, moving some around that want to take a break...to our sister fs. Please email with interest, we look forward to meeting you!