• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

"Goldilocks Zone"

Buttrflwr

This is really for INNO, but after TWO MONTHS, my tech tree has finally caught up with my scouting...somewhat. I still have several provinces open that I had scouted before the battle update, so will have to negotiate them, but I ACTUALLY WON A BATTLE on the world map last night, after finishing adv scouts for chapter 5.
TO INNO. PLEASE put a notice, disclaimer, did you know...SOMETHING, to new players that if they scout too far too fast, they are SCREWED. Many won't come to the forums like I did to see why they keep getting their behinds handed to them on the world map, they will just quit. And I LIKE this game, I don't want it to die because of poor communication and bad game implementation on the parts of the devs. Not a criticism, just a fact.
NOW you need to fix it so that those who came before I did and scouted even further past their Goldilocks Zone (Where DID that term come from, anyway) and may never be able to catch up with themselves are able to fully play the game. Scouting and gaining expansions are crucial to this game, and when you can't do that, it diminishes the fun of the game drastically. I was really considering quitting, and would have if I hadn't been able to catch up with myself somewhat. FIX IT, guys. This is a great game, and has much potential, but for those that can't play it to it's full potential, it becomes a chore, and who wants to get off work to do more chores? ;)
Thanks for listening.
Buttr

DeletedUser2963

The term was first posted by member @dikke ikke . I loved it and started using it as did a few other members, and it spread from there.

TO INNO. PLEASE put a notice, disclaimer, did you know...SOMETHING, to new players that if they scout too far too fast, they are SCREWED.
I agree with this 100%, something needs to be put in game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I just seen it in a tip on the loading screen, good start, but it really needs to be in game on the scout or a pop up when scouting a province that is further out than you should be.
Not really liking the scout quests in the snow flurry event, they are making me scout more even though I am too far out already and trying to wait to be able to fight again!!