• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Good Disappearing

DeletedUser

Fellow clan member has had this happen several times since update and today it happened to me. Goods are being produced or traded for and never going into inventory. Today I started with 6700 planks, needed 7500 for an expansion in the learning objectives. Someone had 1000 up in 100 increments. I traded for them. The steel I traded is gone from inventory but suddenly I have 700 planks not 7000 and I have to start again saving for this expansion! Not good! Not happy. This is not my boost.

DeletedUser51

As @varron has said, refreshing is a good way to make sure things have registered properly.

If you still have a specific question about your inventory, please send in a support ticket and we can look in to your specific case for you.