• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Good morning Arendyll! -found an FS-

Ihrlaen

I am an experienced player starting out again on a new world. This city is mid-Chapter 3 and has boosts in Steel, Crystal, and Elixir with daily play. Ideally, I would like to find a 10-chest fellowship. If this fits your needs, I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you to all the Archmages, Mages, and Recruiters-in-Chief out there!

Ihrlaen

jenaka

Hi,
I am Jenaka, AM to Cymru of Arendyll. At this time I am restructuring our FS and looking for 10 to 15 players that are willing to help bringing Cymru back to it's old glory. We are a no-drama, no hassle FS and would like to have some players that are appreciating teamwork and communication. Please come and check us out and talk to me if that is something you would be interested in!
Thank you
Jenaka

Sarafyne

Hi Ihrlaen,
Are you still looking? Ravenwood has 1 spot open, active and regular push tourneys, got 11 chests last time. Spire casual
Message me in game, thank you
Sarafyne