• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Good to be here.....now what to do?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Hi, welcome to the forums! When I first came here, I was new to the game as well as the forums. I found the 'Questions and Help' sub-forum to be the most helpful then. I just spent time reading in there. Much of what I read was above me, but the further I played, the more I was able to wrap my brain around the various mechanics/strategies. I asked questions when I got stumped; some of them were really elementary looking back, but all were patiently answered by veterans of the forums. As I reached the end of Chapter 3, I looked in the 'Battle Help' sub-forum to make a decision regarding developing a military or not. I had not up until that point. In retrospect, that was probably one of the better uninformed decisions I made due to the imbalance in the battle system at those levels. I have been able to develop a military and have a more balanced approach to clearing provinces and participating in tournaments mostly through reading those 2 sub-forums. Lately, I've begun to take an interest in future direction/events/etc and have been dabbling more in other sub-forums as well. That was my approach to the forums, and thus far I've been pleased with participating here.