• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goodbye all

DeletedUser25004

Hi all.

Im quitting the game, my forum account is gone in a few days too. i just wanted to give you all a big virtual hug before closing this door. Hope you all did good in the FA! i know i did! i had much fun in the game and especially on the forum. so thank you all and good luck going forward!

Venar

DeletedUser25004

@NightshadeCS Thank you, if there ever was a wise man to quote, it would be Spock!

@Kekune thank you and same to you.

@spambrando like our short time together at lol, im sorry to say goodbye to you too. but i want less gaming in my life, and in my experience this game takes my attention way too much.

@ajqtrz i know i was just warming up to you, i guess my sig implies alot of frowning. And i guess i can be somewhat aloof at times, but i like you, or well youre okay, i mean not bad.... (hope you catch my reference here) ;)

@samidodamage that means the world to me, if i ever come back ill look for Skyeland

@Evening Star Selene thank you, i will miss you too.

@Henroo im happy to hear that, i try to be helpfull. im glad someone feel that way, i am always afraid i come off as an attention seeking likehunter, because i know i can be that way too sometimes.

that is solid well wishing @Captain Asgard i hate bugs in my eyes... and nose and mouth for that matter haha. i wish the same to you and everyone!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope you return one day, just so we can have a big "welcome back" party. We'll miss you here on the forum, Venar El. Hugs.