• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goodbye Elvenar

DeletedUser29768

Due to some RL issues I'm not going to be playing the game anymore, at least for the foreseeable future. Just wanted to say goodbye to everyone here. It's been good getting to know all of you, and I may even miss a few of you. :) It's been nice to be a part of the community for the time I was here. Keep playing and keep having fun!

Bye now.

LeviathanJob

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I hope after a break, you'll miss it enough to return. Best of luck in all you do.

shimmerfly

Hey @LevianthanJob.
You'll be missed and I wish you well in whatever life is handing you. Stop in a see us if you can!

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Whether we see you again or not, I do hope your RL issues sort themselves out and you have a joyous and happy existence wherever you are.

AJ