• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goodbye everyone

CanDaMan

I'm in the last chapter, and I am seeing gross requests for goods (among other things), and I will refuse to try to get a gigantic amount of goods that degenerate over time, it's not possible without spending $5000 on diamonds! For a game that says that you don't have to buy diamonds to play, it's a stretch, because you HAVE to buy diamonds to get past the last chapter. Shame on you Inno.

NightshadeCS

While I sympathize with your troubles, I do not want people who are looking for good information on the last chapter to be misled.

You, personally, may find it difficult to complete without spending money, but that does not make it impossible for all others. Collecting productions on the shortest interval (3 hrs), using MM enchantments, timers instants, portal profits, and other boosts, such as AWs, along with actively trading to get what you need when you need it, it is definitely possible, and not even that painful, to get through the last chapter without spending real world money. Not to mention that even if you need diamonds, there are quite a few good ways of obtaining them these days, such as Wishing Wells and Spire encounters.

Time, ah that precious resource. Time is what we must fork out in the last chapter. There are massive amounts of goods needed, and that takes some patience (or a lot of timer instants) to amass.

Farewell, CDM. May you find better enjoyments in your next game.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am only a couple of research from finishing chapter 15 and I have spent zero diamonds to get through it. I did build & upgrade my Semia AW to lessen the decay % and that has helped. I have also started using time instants for some productions the past couple of days just because I'm ready to be done with it but that is not required. I too have kept MM spells on my T6 through the whole chapter. The other huge help is portal profits!

CHANDY

Well, portal profits saved me from total frustration, patience is the key and if i'm honest I have to say i have used very few diamonds to get through this tech tree. I've been telling my fellowship to load up on portal profits for a year now so they don't feel as frustrated as one could be. This section is arduous at best but slowly but surely it is getting done. My people keep me playing and after all thats my main reason for doing this in the first place.

I am halfway through 15 and have spent nothing. Of course it is taking about 3 months so far, but what would i rush for? Yes, the sentient good needs are annoying. Those needs have really no connection to the race goods...those are easy. It has been difficult to race for the goods before they disappear LOL, but again, what's the hurry. I do wish the chapter was related more to the races. I have a pile of buildings that are really doing nothing while I plod along collected the sentients.

shimmerfly

Hey @CanDaMan. Maybe just take a break and come back?
You've put in a lot of time and effort so far. Why not slowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy finish it off or take a break.

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
with the tournaments, spire, FA's. and events to keep me occupied
i do not find chapter 15 that frustrating
i'm just in no big hurry to complete it

besides, once it is complete then what?
sitting around for six months speculating about 16?

AtaguS

Time, ah that precious resource. Time is what we must fork out in the last chapter. There are massive amounts of goods needed, and that takes some patience (or a lot of timer instants) to amass.
I'm in chapter 13, but seeing quite a few threads pop up now about the enormous amount of sentient goods needed for Chapter 15. Could someone please clarify, so I have time to prepare fully, are all the extras (time instants, mm spells, 2-3 sentient manufactories, ect) necessary to finish at all, or necessary to finish in a hurry? In other words, if I do take my time and play regularly...is it possible to get through chapter 15 without an excess of "Extras"?

Yes, you need at least 2 tier 2 and tier 3 sentient factories. Which also means you need enough seeds to produce the goods. Figure about 2000 seeds per each 3 hour build. You'll also have to do a lot of trading, as much of the research needs good from the same tier. So you'll build say..200k.soap...but will also need 200k bismuth at the same time. While all of that is building, you can make the race goods. It helps to have manufacturing spells and portal profits, but it can be done.

NightshadeCS

It is always possible to get through any chapter given enough time, as long as you are producing Sentient goods faster than they decay. This can depend on your AW's and how many times a day you do collections.

Right now, I am in tech lock. I have 3 techs filled with KP, but need to amass the goods to research them. 275k Shrooms for one, 250k Bismuth for another, 270k Soap for the third.