• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goodfellas recruiting

DeLynn Skye

We are a 10 chest, top 10 FA, robust FS looking for ambitious players boosted in Marble/Scrolls/Dust (but not only--if you're good, you're good.) If you are an up and coming player, but unsure of your credentials, don't hesitate to reach out, we're friendly, supportive and understanding of RL. We've been successful because we've asked ourselves to explore our limits, maximize our potential and discovered that it pays off in spades. We've got phenomenal experience and have an amazing track record in boosting our fellows growth and cities success. Ask any of our fellows if you're curious. If you think you have what it takes and want a chance at getting some regular blueprints ;-) go ahead and apply. Contact in game, as we suck at checking the forum regularly (sorry). Reach out to me (DeLynn Skye) or our AM and let's talk. Thanks!

DeLynn Skye

Just FYI, if you're looking for a fellowship that is good, but not maniacal about rank, look no further. We concentrate on the things that LEAD to winning. It's not a secret, but then, not everybody has it figured--we'd love to show you. Contact me in game and I'll answer all your questions--except the secret one's ;-)

DeletedUser24837

Just FYI, if you're looking for a fellowship that is good, but not maniacal about rank, look no further. We concentrate on the things that LEAD to winning. It's not a secret, but then, not everybody has it figured--we'd love to show you. Contact me in game and I'll answer all your questions--except the secret one's ;-)
yes please. My name is HarryTwo (but I'm a girl) and I'd like a chance to prove myself as a second chance player...

DeLynn Skye

Just FYI, we would really be a better match for players with a minimum of 100K points, but for fast growers we'll make exceptions!