• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods and Coins gone

DeletedUser

Today I had problems with the game......again
I tried to upgrade a building and every time I did it vanished !
Also 4 times I tried to upgrade the same building and each time it I got a game error and game froze and I had to refresh/log out.
And my goods and coins were taken away each time but when I returned to game after having to log out/refresh the goods and coins were not returned.
I had issues before and reported them and they were confirmed, but I still have not received my diamonds back or my coins and goods from that previous issue !
Please return my diamonds, coins, and goods.
You want money to be spent yet keep stealing it through game issues.
Hate to say stealing but that is what it amounts to when you confirm issues but do not return lost items.
I would very much like my diamonds returned please along with my in game coins and goods.
And with all the money this game makes it seems you would fix all the issues that players are having with this game.
You keep adding new features that are not working as well.
WHY keep adding more problems???

DeletedUser51

As I have mentioned before, if you are having an issue with your premium account, you must submit a ticket to support. It is not possible for us to help you with this type of issue on the forum.