• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods keep disappearing

disty

Hello,

My goods keep disappearing. I reloaded the game this morning and all my goods were at 0. I then made some trades and my marble / Steel updated, but my planks are still 0.

I play with HTML client (v1.137.2-(b5d0ba0)) on Brave browser (v 1.29.81) running on Windows 10.

1631898860419.png

1631898901462.png

Gladiola

I think I see an upgraded marble factory next to the main hall. Can't tell if you had that in the first picture. That level of marble factory would require some goods to upgrade.

Mont Clair

Your culture went down and pop went up so unless there's another evolving building you upgraded, I'm going to say you upgraded a residence.

disty

So, total noob mistake and I feel like an idiot.. If you use gems to upgrade a building if you didn't have enough resources, it will take all you have.. the Gem payment is only for the resources you are missing. Sorry

Gladiola

It's not clear from the way it's set up that is what happens. It's a fairly common mistake. Maybe there should be a tooltip about it or something.

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
No problem @disty .

Gems (usually called diamonds) are precious and hard to get, so you may want to consider what you use them on. If there is an alternative (like waiting until you get enough of the other resources) then I will usually pick the alternative.

disty

Yeah, I usually wait as well, But I was drinking a bit and impatient! Thank you all for your help. I appreciate it!