• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods Manufactures

DeletedUser25619

Hi Game Changers! :)
I do not know why I had not brought it up earlier, but I think it is slightly bothersome to other gamers too, and I just wanted to call it out.
So, when you start to produce supplies in a workshop there is a little box on the top of the pop up menu that if you select it will start that action in all open, currently unused workshops, it would be nice to see that box on the top of the pop up menu for the goods manufactory to start them all instead of individually clicking on each one.

Thanks, and happy game changing :)
Sunbeam Cat

Daiman Rahl

Personal note for you. If you go into your settings you can set that all workshop button to always be on if you choice.
Just a helpful tip.
We have tried for awhile to get this function on the factories, but Inno has not moved on it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
There's been a pretty extensive discussion on this already more than once.

Workshops don't consume antyhing fro their production runs. There is no limit on running them. Factories require inputs, different inputs for different things, The routine has to go from calculating if you have enough inputs to run one batch to figuring out if you have enough to run identical batches in all factories of that type. What does it do if you don't? Refuse to run? Pick the smallest that works, or the largest that works and refuse the rest?

Workshops are straight-forward, the only thing you change in production times is the quantify. Factories have all kinds of moving parts, maybe they produce one thing in three hours and a completely different resource in nine hours (i.e. the mushroom factories referenced earlier in this thread). Or s level 15 factory producing T!-T3 in slot three versus a level 25 factory producing sentient goods. if you have 20 level 1 marble factories and 6 level 23 factories, and pick slot three, is it supposed to make sentient three hour runs in the level 23 factories? what if you don't have the inputs to do that, but do have the inputs to run the others?

Can the programmers assume that they are allowed to make any or all of these decisions for us, or are they safer just staying out of it instead of fielding complaints when you come back 24 hours later to realize you didn't get what you wanted and now don't have enough T2 for your research because it used up a bunch of T2 making sentient goods you didn't need?