• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods options suggestion

SuNaya Dark

Hi.
I'm still relatively new (both Elven cities recently entered Chapter 3).
I have a suggestion that could help newer players (and I'm certain it can't be done with current players due to MASSIVE CHANGES.)

My Suggestion:
Eliminate the 2-day Goods option, and replace it with a 6-hour option.
Current options are 3 hr, 9 hr, 1 day, 2 day.
I NEVER play the 2-day. It's a complete WASTE of time, and Quests only ask for 1-day items, which I tend to avoid anyway. |

A 6 hr item would, in my opinion, work much better, especially for stocking up goods.
The 2 day option is simply INEFFICIENT to me.

Thank you.
- SuNaya Dark

Zoof

[...]
A 6 hr item would, in my opinion, work much better, especially for stocking up goods.
The 2 day option is simply INEFFICIENT to me.

Thank you.
- SuNaya Dark
That is by design. The longer you wait, the less efficient it is. They want you to visit the city as often as possible, and one of those ways is to make the longer intervals as undesirable as possible. It'd be convenient for us, perhaps, but not to Inno.

Also, Fellowship Adventures would need a retooling if the 2 day option goes away since one of those quests requires them. Yes, I know that lv24+ manufactories lose those options too. They're not the target audience; they can go make shantytowns.

SuNaya Dark

Unrelated to subject, but I'm needing an answer I can't find anywhere else.

Royal Restoration.
How often does one get them, and from what source?

Thanks.

Zoof

Unrelated to subject, but I'm needing an answer I can't find anywhere else.

Royal Restoration.
How often does one get them, and from what source?

Thanks.
1. You can get them each week from Tournament rewards. One from 4th chest, another from the 6th chest, and one from every chest starting at the 8th and up. Join a good fellowship to get those.
2. Sometimes they pop up in promotional offers.
3. Magic Academy crafting - Those are used to break down blueprints at a rate of about 10RR from 1BP. Might not want to do that but at least you can purchase those with diamonds.
4. Get far enough in the game to be sold a Sorcerer's Hut, which costs like 20 USD.
5. Get really far in the game and build the Oracle of Fortune Ancient Wonder, which produces floor((OoF_LV-1)/5)+1 Royal Restorations every 168 hours.

EDIT: Point (4): Sorcerer's Hut will produce like 100 RRs across its 10 day lifespan if you collect regularly, or 110 if you're willing to wreck your sleep schedule. Alternatively, get 10 or 11 blueprints and downcraft them into RRs in the Magic Academy to get some sweet Vision Vapors on the side.
EDIT2: Highly recommended that in point (1), you join a fellowship where you'll get at least 5RRs if you're reaching the 10th chest for the Blueprints. It's possible to get up to 14 RRs this way if you're in a fellowship that's grabbing all 19 chests, but finding a place like that might be a bit tough. To be completely fair to that sort of fellowship, your personal Tournament score would need to be at least 6640 weekly, which is a tall ask for most. Downright impossible for early chapter players unless you're fighting your way past the orc wall.

Last edited:

SuNaya Dark

1. You can get them each week from Tournament rewards. One from 4th chest, another from the 6th chest, and one from every chest starting at the 8th and up. Join a good fellowship to get those.
2. Sometimes they pop up in promotional offers.
3. Magic Academy crafting - Those are used to break down blueprints at a rate of about 10RR from 1BP. Might not want to do that but at least you can purchase those with diamonds.
4. Get far enough in the game to be sold a Sorcerer's Hut, which costs like 20 USD.
5. Get really far in the game and build the Oracle of Fortune Ancient Wonder, which produces floor((OoF_LV-1)/5)+1 Royal Restorations every 168 hours.

EDIT: Point (4): Sorcerer's Hut will produce like 100 RRs across its 10 day lifespan if you collect regularly, or 110 if you're willing to wreck your sleep schedule. Alternatively, get 10 or 11 blueprints and downcraft them into RRs in the Magic Academy to get some sweet Vision Vapors on the side.
EDIT2: Highly recommended that in point (1), you join a fellowship where you'll get at least 5RRs if you're reaching the 10th chest for the Blueprints. It's possible to get up to 14 RRs this way if you're in a fellowship that's grabbing all 19 chests, but finding a place like that might be a bit tough. To be completely fair to that sort of fellowship, your personal Tournament score would need to be at least 6640 weekly, which is a tall ask for most. Downright impossible for early chapter players unless you're fighting your way past the orc wall.
So. I won't see many until I join a Fellowship. Ok, good to know. Thank you for the input.
- Side Note - I will never intentionally spend $20 on an expiring item. If I'm spending THAT much real world money, it'll be for something that lasts a while in-game, otherwise what's the point... I play Free as long as possible in most games. Even if that means "missing out" on "special" items.

Zoof

So. I won't see many until I join a Fellowship. Ok, good to know. Thank you for the input.
- Side Note - I will never intentionally spend $20 on an expiring item. If I'm spending THAT much real world money, it'll be for something that lasts a while in-game, otherwise what's the point... I play Free as long as possible in most games. Even if that means "missing out" on "special" items.
Joining a well-performing fellowship is essential to a well-performing free-to-play city.

I also understand the hesitance in buying a building like that for $20 (I failed to be swayed two out of two times so far). Even if it's ~3000 diamonds worth of value (if converting to blueprints, then downgrading to RR), it's also 3000 diamonds you could get for free elsewhere. Or purchased cheaper if you wait for the elusive 200% off diamond sale.

Zoof

what the WHAT? where do i get one of THOSE?
If it works the same way for me, finish the Advanced Scouts tech starting at chapter 9 (Woodelves) and a special sale will trigger at some point soon thereafter. I've personally been offered this twice: Once when I entered chapter 9 and once (recently) at the start of chapter 10. You'll have to ask other people to see if they got offered this at this point and/or have been offered for each chapter thereafter.

EDIT: The sale is IRL money-only. You'll get (183.3%) more value if you simply purchase the diamonds on a 100% (or the elusive 200%) sale, buy the Blueprints, then (assuming you have the CC and time) convert them to RR via Magic Academy.

Last edited:

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
If it works the same way for me, finish the Advanced Scouts tech starting at chapter 9 (Woodelves) and a special sale will trigger at some point soon thereafter. I've personally been offered this twice: Once when I entered chapter 9 and once (recently) at the start of chapter 10. You'll have to ask other people to see if they got offered this at this point and/or have been offered for each chapter thereafter.
I'm starting ch.12 and I can't remember ever seeing one of these unless I just didn't look at the sale due to no money is possible.

Deleted User - 849994935

EDIT: The sale is IRL money-only. You'll get (183.3%) more value if you simply purchase the diamonds on a 100% (or the elusive 200%) sale, buy the Blueprints, then (assuming you have the CC and time) convert them to RR via Magic Academy.
It doesn't unfortunately. Its randomly offered like other deals.

Gkyr

Chef
@SuNaya Dark it is important to mention the other side of the RR coin and that is how not to waste them. Being able to use what you have feels better than always wanting more. The point is do not use them to upgrade any building that you can craft in the MA. As you progress through the chapters the MA offers the latest upgrade of building to craft. You can craft the replacement and sell or store the older version.
Use your RRs only for event buildings and even then you can scroll over the opened upgrade tab (before pushing the upgrade action button) or look up the event building in elvenarchitect.com to see if you will be getting the upgrade features you thought that you would receive.
Some upgrades increase the goods that you are getting while other upgrades switch to a different good that you may or may not want.