• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods production question

DeletedUser17455

I've noticed a discrepancy between the goods production of my manufactories and the goods reported on elvenarchitect.

Level 21 Steel Manufactory on elvenarchitect says 249 in 3 hours. My boost is 700% so I expect that I should see 249 * 7 = 1743 but instead I am seeing 1992. I built an unboosted manufactory to check, and the numbers matched the elvenarchitect numbers. Am I maybe applying the boost incorrectly?

For all tiers my steel manufactory produces 1.14 times more than what I would expect given a 700% boost and the numbers from elvenarchitect.

I don't _think_ any of my wonders affects the production of goods... is there some other reason my 3 hour production would be higher than that listed on elvenarchitect?

Thanks!

(here's my city in case you wanted to poke around: https://www.elvenarchitect.com/city/planner/28fa0627b5b9453b9fd65d688620985d/)

Heming

I have just crossed over the the Halfling section and it looks like all the other items are no longer needed. Am I safe to sell the unneeded items to make room for the farm items I will be getting