• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Goods / Resources panels not expanding

Snackalacka

Game version: 1.127.0-e5a0123-256 (us 1.127)
Game world: Khelonaar
Operating System: iOS 14.4.2
Screen resolution: 1792 x 828 dpi @ 326 ppi (iPhone XR)
Account name: Snackalacka
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 2/5 (happens randomly)

Current situation:
Tapping the Goods / Resources icons (in between the Buy Knowledge Points and Coin Storage controls) does not always reveal the Goods / Resources panels. Restarting the app is required.

Expected situation:
Tapping the Goods / Resources icons should always reveal the Goods / Resources panels.

Reproduction Steps:
Unknown, but seems to happen most often after waking the phone, and returning to the already-running game.

I've experienced this several times per day since the update several weeks ago that added Goods & Resources as separate UI icons. However, I can't determine how to consistently reproduce this error. Sorry, I realize how difficult this must make troubleshooting.

Screenshot description:
The attached screenshot shows immediately after tapping the Resources icon, and the panel not having expanded. You can see the position of touch event based on the "Not enough storage capacity" tooltip emanating from the residence behind the Resources icon, indicating that's where was tapped. However, moving over an empty area such that the Resources button isn't overlaid on another interactive element doesn't resolve the issue. Once the Goods / Resources icon-buttons stop working, only restarting the app fixes them.

screenshot.jpg

Iyapo1

I have also experienced this. Like you, I am not sure exactly what triggers it.

Unlike you I can generally just scroll so the buttons are not over anything and then hit the coins or supplies...followed by the resource button.

Aritra

I've encountered this also and it is a bit annoying. Closing the program completely and reopening has been the only thing that worked for me to free it. Just changing screens, such as going to the map, didn't help. Also, continuing with city business and coming back later found it unchanged (hoping it would self correct and find it working again). When I would tap on the standard goods icon, it clearly registers the tap (click) did happen, but the glitch is nothing happens (doesn't appear when it should).

I have not noticed a pattern to when it happens. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been limited to just after the game had been idle for a bit. Nothing has struck me in association that this happened following such&such happening. I found it frustrating and figured out how to overcome it. I admit I have been too lazy to take the time to try to get it fixed properly, which would be wonderful. Thanks @Snackalacka for bringing this up.

[Elvenar version 1.126.2 on mobile Android OS 10]
I just realized I didn't get the update that was released last week. I have now updated it on my mobile and I'll watch to see if it continues. I just reviewed the release notes and this wasn't mentioned so it is possible this is a glitch that will continue with this update.
edit: problem is continuing to exist on that updated app version

Last edited:

Blindsider66

Same non-opening supply tabs here. I put in a Bug report on that as well as the Tournament Bug associated with v1.127.
Hopefully someone gets around to checking them out soon. I wasted a alot of supplies catering this T when my troops were deemed not acceptable.

Peace
Blindsider66

Aritra

New update: my resources dropdown isn't dropping at all on mobile (I think always now, I can't call when recently it dropped--I remember more clearly the frustration when it didn't, but that feels like every time lately)

(mobile app version 1.128.2 on Android OS 10)

Ivy1996

I have this quite frequently. However, I encountered this only since a couple of days (since I started chapter 18) I am on Android

Kekune

Yes, it's still happening to me. Opening the coin or supply detail seems to "reset" it somehow and then I can open it. It seems a lot like how sometimes the MA or a troop building will get stuck when there's a pickup ready, and collecting coins from a residence usually fixes it.

Aritra

It's simply being on the "home" screen and tapping the icon.

It does that blinky-movement thing that indicates contact was received, but no drop down would appear. Usually the adjacent ones (coins, standard goods) work. For me, the lack of drop down for "other" goods has become intermittent. It still does it, but not every single time. I have discovered no pattern preceding when it works vs doesn't. When it doesn't work, however, the only way I can "fix" it is to close out the app and open again (reload).