• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Google log in

Blueriven

One of my team mates created his account with Google. Now he wants to play elvenar while he's traveling, but he has just a kindle and an IPhone so he cannot login. Is it possible to change his login from Google to a normal mail account so he can play on his mobile devices?
He also cannot ask himself because he cannot login to the forum.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
One of my team mates created his account with Google. Now he wants to play elvenar while he's traveling, but he has just a kindle and an IPhone so he cannot login. Is it possible to change his login from Google to a normal mail account so he can play on his mobile devices?
He also cannot ask himself because he cannot login to the forum.
It shouldn’t matter. It’s device independent. He can use his username for the game to login onto any platform. The only thing I can think of is if you first load the app on a freshly installed device, like for iPhone, it starts in the elf/human selection screen. So he has to look for the login option somewhere on the screen and not pick elf/human. Then he can log in.

Blueriven

It shouldn’t matter. It’s device independent. He can use his username for the game to login onto any platform. The only thing I can think of is if you first load the app on a freshly installed device, like for iPhone, it starts in the elf/human selection screen. So he has to look for the login option somewhere on the screen and not pick elf/human. Then he can log in.
Hi crackie
He said if he tries to login or change mail-adress he's getting an error that It's the wrong password.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Hi crackie
He said if he tries to login or change mail-adress he's getting an error that It's the wrong password.
There is a forget password link above the login button.

Edit: He might want to make sure he logs in using username instead of email. Also, there is a flag to flip the markets. Make sure flag is set to US.

He can also contact support from browser: https://support.innogames.com/connect/elvenar/us/en_DK

Last edited: