• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Got silk? Federation of Cities is looking for you!

AtaguS

We are a great group of players who strive to help each other advance in this game through visits and fair trading. Trades are picked up quickly and chat is a common place for players to pull together toward a common goal. We are currently looking for active players boosted in Silk and would love it if you also have steel and/or elixir.

If you are an active player, like to fair trade and are looking for a friendly, supportive place to play and grow your city, we're your FS! Drop us an application or message Tariel or Kitty.

Hope to see you and happy gaming!

Last edited:

DeletedUser9949

Hi. I am boosted in silk, planks and gems. Play everyday, do visits to all FS members everyday and do only fair trades. Please consider me for your FS. Thanks

AtaguS

Hi. I am boosted in silk, planks and gems. Play everyday, do visits to all FS members everyday and do only fair trades. Please consider me for your FS. Thanks

Hiya Victorious, are you still looking for a Fellowship? We have a spot opening so please stop by and drop us an application.

DeletedUser9949

Sorry, I am in another fellowship now. But thanks for asking.