• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Government checks and diamonds

• Thread starter DeletedUser1601
  • Start date

DeletedUser1601

With that government check coming of 1200 bucks, I could absolutely throw $200.00 worth of monies towards this game for some diamonds so I can buy some land.

PROBLEM: A single plot of land is 4600 Diamonds and I am fairly sure it increases to 5000 next one after that and so on...so by my math for the "low" price of $200.00 I can only get 5-6 pieces of land for the TWO HUNDRED BUCKS....This is...nonononononono. I think we need a deep discount for those of us stuck inside from quarantine. I think $200.00 should get us a LEAST 15-20 pieces of land for our city! If I could get 20 spots of land for my "vasartas" city in Khelonaar server than I would drop $200 bucks in an instant, MAYBE even more so I could pick up a few other decorative buildings for culture and stuff! Come on! Let us haggle a little on that land expansion price a little bit here! Maybe even drop them down to like 2400 each? Because 2400 diamonds is $20.00 and I think Twenty bucks for a piece of virtual land is a really fair price! If I want 20 pieces of land right now, I would basically be spending close to $50.00 per piece IF it doesn't exponentially scale up with each consecutive piece. Which means, round down 5 dollars and 45x20= $900.00

NINE HUNDRED DOLLARS to get my city to the dream spot I want it to be at Without each piece increasing in price from the last! I think $200.00 should get it to that point instead. Some of us are working in restaurants and have rent to pay. Would be nice it buying this wasn't was expensive as buying a decent used car.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1601

I won't lol. Plus, It's only a little bit. I have the money I need from it already planned out. $600 of it goes to paying off the rest of my debt which will make me debt free, 2-250 of it can go towards a "non essential" purchase like this game which I REALLY feel Two hundred fucking bucks should get me 20 spaces which would make each space twenty bucks. That will leave a hundred bucks to get me caught up on food and the rest will be put away for emergency.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Just save the money til you get a 100% extra diamonds offer and then buy the biggest bundle, which for me is $200 for 30k diamonds, which would be doubled to 60k with the offer. The next 9 expansions for you would cost 55,500 diamonds, so you would have some leftover too. Or if you then wait for the 10% off expansions offer, you can get 10 expansions for 57,600 diamonds. That may not be as many as you like, but it is a lot better than 5 from the same $200 without any deals at all.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Unfortunately, I will not be forwarding this idea. The concept behind a "premium" item such as expansions, is to make it limited, and not make it available to everyone. If you cannot afford it, you simply cannot afford it and if you can afford it...you can afford it. A mansion is my dream home, but alas...I have to settle for a home within my budget.

Xelenia