• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite and copper disappeared

DeletedUser18730

I don't understand what happened to my granite and copper. I have been making it for weeks which still doesn't give me that much but I had about 4000 granite and I logged in today and it is all gone. I really don't understand how this part of the game works. Can someone please help me with this. Is there a place that I am to build to access the dwarven mine production or what? Please help I am stuck in progressing forward

NightshadeCS

@Queenie1966 If you have researched Advanced Scouts for the next chapter, you will no longer see the totals from the previous chapter's guest race goods in the drop-down list in the game. It will change over to the next chapter's goods. You can still see the totals if you have the Dwarven Portal by clicking on it. If you have sold that, don't worry. Those goods are still there, they are just not displayed anywhere.

Try going into your building menu and looking at Dwarven Streets. That should tell you how much granite and copper you have. At least, you can hover and see that on browser; I have not checked mobile.