• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite and Copper

DeletedUser12504

Once I finish the Dwarf level is there any use for Granite and Copper? Can I sell the mines and foundry and use the space for the next settlement from the next level?

Gath Of Baal

There is no need for granite or copper once you have finished the dwarf chapter.. You can always fill the portal back up to full before you sell them so you can build the dwarf roads for the extra culture, if you have not done so already.. And I would not sell the dwarf portal until the story line quest pops up to sell it, that way you can get the extra 200 diamonds

Thistleknot

One thing that you might consider before selling off all your granite and copper mines is road upgrades. To upgrade all your roads to Dwarven roads (more culture for doing this), you will need 500 granite and 10 copper per road space.

DeletedUser7177

Please! Can someone help me? I am in dwarves chapter doing the quest #20 and it says to build a dwarf statue. Is that the Wayfarer Tavern?

DeletedUser7177

How do you get to it? Do I have to upgrade my copper foundry to a level 4 to get there?

Last edited by a moderator:

shimmerfly

CF_Option.png

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Open your copper foundry and you should see the box shimmerfly copied and put in her post. The bottom right corner production is the dwarven statue. It will take 2 days to produce the statue, but once it is collected, the quest will complete.

imabum

So save the portal to sell when quest line comes up but I can go ahead and sell the mines and tracks? Don't want to miss out on any diamonds....

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Yes you can sell the mines and tracks and save the portal until the quest asks for you to delete it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
So save the portal to sell when quest line comes up but I can go ahead and sell the mines and tracks? Don't want to miss out on any diamonds....
Unless you need the space, don't rush to sell anything. The mines represent stored coin and supplies (the 50% refund you get will be lost if your Main Hall is full before you need that coin. In the meantime, it is safe in the mines.)

Have you built all the Dwarven Roads you'll ever want? You can store granite and copper in the portal before you delete it, and it is still available to your for building more roads even when the portal is gone. if all your roads are already upgraded, or you don't want dwarven roads (for the extra culture) then that is not important.

DeletedUser7177

Is there any way the elvenar team can fix it so that if you hover over a person's avatar or create a spot to hover over we could see their boosted goods? The reason I am asking is I have a lot of neighbors some to which I would like to ask for help with when my team can't help me, but they are producing all kinds of goods so I do not know what their boosted goods are.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Is there any way the elvenar team can fix it so that if you hover over a person's avatar or create a spot to hover over we could see their boosted goods? The reason I am asking is I have a lot of neighbors some to which I would like to ask for help with when my team can't help me, but they are producing all kinds of goods so I do not know what their boosted goods are.
I think that idea probably deserves a thread of it's own, as it will get lost here. But in the mean time, you can figure out their boosted goods by hovering over the provinces near them on the world map. The provinces above, and to the lower-left and lower right, are their boosts
upload_2018-1-9_9-33-8.png

DeletedUser7177

I think that idea probably deserves a thread of it's own, as it will get lost here. But in the mean time, you can figure out their boosted goods by hovering over the provinces near them on the world map. The provinces above, and to the lower-left and lower right, are their boosts
View attachment 3145