• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite mine not building

• Thread starter DeletedUser4640
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4640

My granite mine is on a portal track but will not build. Any ideas, so far support has been no help

DeletedUser4640

Yes it does. The main portal is in place and the portal tracks go from there to the mine. In another world I play in I had no problem but this time it just will not build.

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
What world do you play and is your name the same there. Maybe someone could look and see if they see anything wrong! I have had a piece of road wrong before and it didn't connect properly. is there a red circle with a line on it on the portal or the mine?

DeletedUser4640

What world do you play and is your name the same there. Maybe someone could look and see if they see anything wrong!
What world do you play and is your name the same there. Maybe someone could look and see if they see anything wrong! I have had a piece of road wrong before and it didn't connect properly. is there a red circle with a line on it on the portal or the mine?
Arendyll and my game name is the same

Sir Squirrel

It looks like that on elvenarchitect.
Untitled.jpg

But not when looking at her city,
Untitled01.jpg

Maybe she fixed it, but it isn't updated on elvenarchitect?
Do you have it working now AkaroaHelen?

Sir Squirrel

I figured as much also Ashrem, I guess I was hoping that the OP was going to let us know that it is working now is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.