• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Granite storage capacity

DeletedUser18590

I have reached an impass in the game: my current storage capacity for granite is 11.1K. I cannot upgrade my main hall again (to increase my storage) until I research the technology, but I need to complete the research for other technologies first, all of which requires 25K, 28K, etc.
Is there anyway to research these/gain a bigger storage capacity without spending diamonds?

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
The main hall does not increase guest race production capacity (granite for dwarves). The Dwarven Portal level is what increases capacity for granite. It holds 11.1K at level 1. It holds 160K at level 4. Also, higher levels boost guest race factory productions (granite and copper for dwarves). Here's a link to the Wiki page for the Dwarven Portal: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Dwarven_Portal#Dwarven_Portal_Overview
Note: sometimes the Overview table is collapsed. If it is, just click [Expand] in the upper right corner of the table. It will show you what it costs to upgrade to each level as well as the benefits at each level.

DeletedUser18590

Thank you! That was awesome

The main hall does not increase guest race production capacity (granite for dwarves). The Dwarven Portal level is what increases capacity for granite. It holds 11.1K at level 1. It holds 160K at level 4. Also, higher levels boost guest race factory productions (granite and copper for dwarves). Here's a link to the Wiki page for the Dwarven Portal: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Dwarven_Portal#Dwarven_Portal_Overview
Note: sometimes the Overview table is collapsed. If it is, just click [Expand] in the upper right corner of the table. It will show you what it costs to upgrade to each level as well as the benefits at each level.

DeletedUser7592

This may be off topic but I have placed the dwarven portal but it hasn't started producing yet. It has been several days ... is there a particular place to put it?
It is on a road connected to the main hall. what else do i need to do ? Thanks for any assistance

DeletedUser5521

This may be off topic but I have placed the dwarven portal but it hasn't started producing yet. It has been several days ... is there a particular place to put it?
It is on a road connected to the main hall. what else do i need to do ? Thanks for any assistance
The Portal doesn't produce anything, it holds the granite and copper you produce once you have researched, built, and set to work your granite mines and copper foundries. Your mines and foundries will need to be connected by portal tracks to the portal, but only the portal needs to be touching a road connected to the main hall :)

DeletedUser7592

Then I wasted space and resources building it? Should I tear it down and wait for the opportunity to build the mines first? I can't level it up since I have no granite or copper ... and as everyone knows space is at a premium.

DeletedUser5521

Then I wasted space and resources building it? Should I tear it down and wait for the opportunity to build the mines first? I can't level it up since I have no granite or copper ... and as everyone knows space is at a premium.
No, don't tear it down, you have to have the portal before the mines and foundries. As stated above
Your mines and foundries will need to be connected by portal tracks to the portal, but only the portal needs to be touching a road connected to the main hall
If you have mines and foundries without a portal, they will just sit there with that ugly red "disconnected" mark above their heads waiting to be connected to the portal. This will be the same for all future guest races, in their own unique way. And just so you know: this is the smallest your portal (or whatever is the guest race connector to your city/MH) will ever be, so enjoy the small footprint while you can! :eek::confused::p