• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

granite

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Upgrading the mines works too.

Huh. I thought that was the Druid guy from chapter 5 that wants 15 relics of each tier 1, and if you finish, he'll start over, til you tell him no! Telling him no the first time around works pretty well.

Gladiola

As others have said, upgrading the portal is probably the most efficient way of getting more granite from each mine, assuming you have enough mines (and sufficient resources to upgrade the portal). Upgrading the portal increases the output of each mine.

Gladiola

@Chef Baker it would be nice if that could happen, but relic boosts don't affect guest race productions, although there is an AW that does increase sentient goods production (the Wellspring of Youth Vortex of Storage, unlocked in the Elvenars chapter).

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Chef Baker
Granite is a guest race bldg (granite mine) production in the Dwarves chapter (Ch-6). Relics have zero impact on granite production. I think you are confusing it with marble maybe? (regular goods marble, steel and planks production improves with more relics).
@Gladiola
I think you got the 2 Elvenar AW's mixed up:
The Vortex of Storage boosts sentient goods production. Thermal Spring of Youth improves population (from residences only) and culture.

Iyapo1

You know how you can get relics for steel or planks? Well if you're high enough in the chapters, getting relics for granite can increase production rate.
I think you are confusing marble and granite. Marble like planks and steel is a Tier 1 good. Granite is exclusively a dwarven guest race production.