• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

graphics

Jester Lafeet

Why is the graphics on my desk top so generic compared to the graphic animation on my phone ?
I loaded the desktop a few years ago ... my phone just recently
Is there any way I can up date my desktop ?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Why is the graphics on my desk top so generic compared to the graphic animation on my phone ?
I loaded the desktop a few years ago ... my phone just recently
Is there any way I can up date my desktop ?
You can check the settings for your city on the desktop. A lot of folks set the city on low or medium, to reduce the HTML5 error of 'mirroring' effect or remove the flashing lights in the Constructs chapter. Some folks dislike seeing the citizens wandering around, especially when they run around on the rooftops during placement errors.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
You can check the settings for your city on the desktop. A lot of folks set the city on low or medium, to reduce the HTML5 error of 'mirroring' effect or remove the flashing lights in the Constructs chapter. Some folks dislike seeing the citizens wandering around, especially when they run around on the rooftops during placement errors.

I, personally, like the little people running around. They give my orcs someone to aim at during target practice. And boy do my orcs need the practice.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One

Or a lot of us lowered the graphics setting while we were all still using Flash because that lowered the lag and chances of the game freezing when we had it running for a long time.

Jester Lafeet

Thanks all my settings are on high , did not resolve .. Next question how do I look as good as you Lelanya ?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Thanks all my settings are on high , did not resolve .. Next question how do I look as good as you Lelanya ?
Awww thanks. I got lucky while looking through pics of female warriors and found 3 that I like. This one inspires the graphic artists in the game to make some very lovely banners. My current one was created by Sir Squirrel; both he and Druidar Faric have threads in the Forum section titled "Artists Corner". If you post on their threads with an impression of your preferences they will essay an avatar and signature for you.