• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Great Idea$$ today's time sale, inno gives value to spire prizes $$

Barklay

Well I got to hand it to inno. Today, they gave the spire some sell-able value to give your groups... Selling 5 Hour Time Instants for diamonds today, you can buy 7x5 (HTI) = 700 Diamonds that means if you make it to 2.2 that's 28 five hour time instants or 2800 diamonds to buy. You got to give credit to a good idea I pointed that out to my group who likes to grumble it is not worth the prizes. (HTI) = Hour Time Instants

Deleted User - 1178646

I thought the diamond price was a bit silly as well.
1500 diamonds for a 20h booster, ask for 150 and some people might buy a bunch, but at 1500 ea? who would buy them, I can't imagine anyone would.

If they need it that desperatly they most likely just bought it of with diamonds anyway.

AtaguS

Meanwhile I make it to the top of the Spire every week and they give me 275 diamonds for my effort (costs me less than that to make it up there, always a net win) and 33 5hr TIs, not to meantion the 80+ hrs I get from chests on the way up...and can craft Time in the MA to my heart's content with all the CC spells I get.
Strange "Sale" indeed

Deleted User - 4646370

The price for time in diamonds in Elvenar is extremely inconsistent...
MA production : Screenshot_20200618-140846_Elvenar.jpg
Unit production : Screenshot_20200618-140930_Elvenar.jpg
Factory production : Screenshot_20200618-141028_Elvenar.jpg
Upgrade : Screenshot_20200618-141128_Elvenar.jpg
And now 5hr time boost for 100 diamonds each...

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
The price for time in diamonds in Elvenar is extremely inconsistent...
Within a value-of-return/level, I think it's actually relatively consistent, it's just not linear. It's an algebraic curve, where the smaller the remaining time is, the more expensive, per time unit, the cost.

Comparing production of troops to production of a catalyst spell to production of factory goods is never going to work. Each of those has a different value within the game. One Catalyst is not worth quite as much as 1116 golems.

edeba

It was actually 5 20h boosters. Even at 300 diamonds each I thought they were expensive, and I compared to if you just paid the amount with the timer. There was something like 71 hours on the timer and the cost with the boosters prorated was a very tiny amount cheaper, like 5%, but of course, you can't do 71 hours with 20 hour times. The 5x14 hour timers was actually more expensive (about 10%) even with that sale then just paying the diamonds directly.

This was a really silly and utterly pointless sale to me because you can just pay for the time boost directly and it seemed for more efficient to just do so.

I thought the diamond price was a bit silly as well.
1500 diamonds for a 20h booster, ask for 150 and some people might buy a bunch, but at 1500 ea? who would buy them, I can't imagine anyone would.

If they need it that desperatly they most likely just bought it of with diamonds anyway.