• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Great New Art

DeletedUser16929

i would like to see Elvenar be a leader in decent and appropriate graphics rather than a follower of the disgraceful trend in animated art
let us make a game that is o.k. for all ages to see and play

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What kills me is the sheer stupidity of dressing a woman going into battle in a very small bit of leather while you put the men in full armor. If that was how you did it, it would be no wonder that men would be considered better fighters. Few women would make it out of the battle alive and all those armor covered beef cakes would. It's hard to argue that men must be better fighters when so few woman come back.

But of course, there are those who don't care for any realism and want just their sexually focused fantasies on their front page even if it means everyone has to put up with their fantasies. I, personally speaking, get nothing out of the unrealistic attire of heroines and applaud a bit more realism of them at least being fully clothed. Heck, I'd even support them going into battle in full armor like their more wise, and survival oriented, gentlemanly friends.

So yes, give me properly and appropriately clothed women and let those who have the fantasy of meeting a nearly naked woman in battle keep their fantasies in their head!

AJ

DeletedUser

applaud a bit more realism of them at least being fully clothed.

Exactly.

Ser Brienne of Tarth.

1fb00720-6536-11e9-910b-abc58024e27e_450_250.jpeg

brienne_-_h_2015.jpg

04ca7f8211c7a909c6df3ff28fe28c2c--lady-brienne-brienne-of-tarth.jpg

As portrayed by Gwendolyn Christie.

0a6710c6aa518e1f0bdab11f0e514512.png