• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings Everyone - Nightguest Reporting in!

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Hello there everyone!

Some of you may have noticed the announcement already - however for those that did not - I've been brought in to work as your CM.
I'm being 'eased' into the role so the first week was mostly spent getting to grips with how things are on the Inno side (hence a bit of time has passed between the announcement and me popping up here), however, I'm now looking forward to getting to know this community as well as possible!

Ultimately, my role here is to help you all enjoy the game (hand in hand with the team of-course) so please feel free to contact me about anything Elvenar related, or hey if you just want to chat, you're more than welcome to as well!

So, I look forward to getting to know this community and hearing what you have to say!

neeronie

Hello there everyone!

Some of you may have noticed the announcement already - however for those that did not - I've been brought in to work as your CM.
I'm being 'eased' into the role so the first week was mostly spent getting to grips with how things are on the Inno side (hence a bit of time has passed between the announcement and me popping up here), however, I'm now looking forward to getting to know this community as well as possible!

Ultimately, my role here is to help you all enjoy the game (hand in hand with the team of-course) so please feel free to contact me about anything Elvenar related, or hey if you just want to chat, you're more than welcome to as well!

So, I look forward to getting to know this community and hearing what you have to say!
So good to have a contact on Forum. It will be nice to be able to bounce an idea off you or to get an answer to a question. As it would happen, I do have a question. Has there been a change in the game that has an effect on the amount of tools that are required to build and/or make troops. Or the other way around, do we receive fewer tools in the rewards for completing a quest, etc. I seem to be running out of tools continuously.

DeletedUser16929

hello and welcome Nightguest
nice avatar
1582760660821.png

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Thanks for all the welcome folks!
I've been doing my best to read up over the forums - and you're right - it certainly is fun here. I'm hoping to maintain that and even make it more fun for you (yes we are planning something good for you all even now!)

Some answers:
neeronie - to the best of my knowledge (and poking people incessantly) no nothing has been changed on that front.
Lioncourt - sure it is an option, but I'd rather keep the hair on my head for a little longer...it's the one place on my body that I like to have hair! :D
shionnach - you should be able to remove that yourself at this link: https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?account/signature
But if it doesn't work, please let me know and I'll do some magic for you!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
So good to have a contact on Forum. It will be nice to be able to bounce an idea off you or to get an answer to a question. As it would happen, I do have a question. Has there been a change in the game that has an effect on the amount of tools that are required to build and/or make troops. Or the other way around, do we receive fewer tools in the rewards for completing a quest, etc. I seem to be running out of tools continuously.
Me too, and it started suddenly. Strange.