• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings everyone!

DeletedUser

New to Elvenar and looking for friendly active players to join my alliance, The Heroes of Rivendell (THoR). I apologize if I'm posting this in the wrong section, as I said I'm new to this so please bare with me.

DeletedUser2824

Hello and welcome to the game! I hope you enjoy your time here. :D If you'd like to advertise for your fellowship, you can post it under the "fellowships seeking members" section of the world you play in.

DeletedUser5101

Hi Talia and welcome to the forum. I'm new here myself, just started out myself. I like your Avatar too. Best of luck with your fellowship.

DeletedUser5133

"A World" is seeking members. We are a unique FS as we do not require anything except Fair Trades (2 or 3*). No visits, no contests, no rules - play your game the way you want. As long as you post fair trades, you have met all requirements! Same tier trading, cross-tier trading, etc. as long as the trades are fair, it is OK! If you think about it, we are giving you up to 24 new trading partners with no BS to meet!

Now, if you want to do rounds, contests, etc. it is entirely up to you. It's not our business to tell you what to participate in (or what not to), so give us a try. Different from all the rest - A Trading Club hiding out as a Fellowship! "A World" - deadsnake