• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings from a Razer Fan

Deleted User - 4739469

Greetings,

I learned of Elvenar via Razer's Cortex smartphone app back in May. At the time, Elvenar was one of the games featured in their Paid to Play program. Although it's not my usual type of game - whilst I enjoy a variety of games, I usually most enjoy action, adventure, role-playing, and strategy games to name a few - I've surprisingly stayed and actively played the game. Admittedly, a large part of the reason is likely due to my current situation.

Approximately two years, four months, and two weeks ago, my grandmother passed away very suddenly and unexpectedly; due to her death, I'm currently helping take care of my 94 year-old Veteran grandfather, who has Alzheimer's disease, so as he can remain in his home, and have been here since she died. As a result, I've pretty much only had a smartphone, and don't have my computer - up until recently, there was no Internet here! Once this pandemic hit, my grandfather's day program stopped, and the once-a-month week-long respite stay his program offered has been suspended until further notice, so I'm unable to get home. Truthfully, I'm doubtful I would have discovered, or even tried, Elvenar if not for everything happening and my current situation.

That said, I'm enjoying Elvenar thus far, and look forward to enjoying it in the foreseeable future. I'm eagerly awaiting the next Fellowship Adventure - there haven't been any for me to participate in since I joined, so it will be my first - and am hoping to catch the next pet event; I'm also hoping the Festive May Tree makes a return appearance next year so I can replace mine with a new one that's at my current chapter at the time!

Sincerely Yours,

DawsonJr

Kataphractos

My condolences, regarding your grandmother's passing. As for Elvenar -- hopefully your visits to the forums will help you navigate the game. If you're an "optimal builds" style player, you've certainly come in at an interesting time, what with the upcoming changes to how Tournaments work.

Deleted User - 4739469

Thank you kindly, Kataphractos, for your condolences; I appreciate it very much! As for playstyle, I'm not too sure, but I'm probably leaning towards the optimal side; I've recently overhauled my city a fair bit in an effort to make better use of my space, and have started getting some useful buildings in that can produce some much needed goods. I've seen some folks mentioning the tournament changes, but not too sure the specific details - here's hoping it means I can contribute more and use fewer resources!

Laochra

DawsonJr, welcome to Elvenar & God bless you for your dedication to your family. My Grandfather & his father before him both had Alzheimer's. I hope you have a FS that is as strong as you are! Happy building! ;)

Deleted User - 4739469

Thank you, Laochra, for your kind words; I appreciate it! You have my sympathy for your grandfather and great grandfather; Alzheimer's isn't at all easy to deal with - it's especially difficult during this current pandemic. Unfortunately, I'm still searching for that Fellowship, but am not giving up yet! :)

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to you, Dawson. I want to applaud you for your selflessness in taking care of your granddad. I hope you will remain with us for a long time ... we could always use good people on the forum.

DeletedUser9259

Welcome DawsonJr! We're so happy you chose our fellowship to join and hope that you're with us for a long time! If you ever need time away to focus on your grandfather, please know we'll all support you. It's always real life first for us! You must be a very strong and caring person to do what you do!

Deleted User - 4739469

Thank you both, Darielle and Sarah; I appreciate your kind words very much! As I mentioned, I'm certainly enjoying Elvenar, so I'll definitely be around for the foreseeable future, Darielle, and will be fairly active on the forum - as much as I can be, in any case. I'm happy you were willing to accept me in your Fellowship, Sarah, and am hopeful you find me a good addition and fit with you - I'll gladly do my best to contribute towards the Fellowship - and, should/when I need the time for my grandfather, am appreciative for your understanding! :)