• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings from AZ., USA

DeletedUser

Greetings and welcome to the game caveman64. There has been mention of a global chat, mainly from the players that want it, but that question I can not answer. I am from Washington, DC and I pop in and out of the forums, about on a daily basis.

DeletedUser191

greetings also from arizona woot woot. wondering if u live near the capital. <3 the idea of global chat. not on the forums much but game my face off so mayb ttyl

DeletedUser

Hi there! Welcome to the game!

I used to live in Tucson, 82-95, then was in Texas, now I'm in NC. Started out as a Jersey Girl, though. Heh.

Global chat has come up a few times in suggestions, so who knows, they might implement it, seeing as we're their guinea pigs. ;)