• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings, in wonderment, the newness of it.. ;-)

Patchella

Hello all..

New but a week past
Learning and growing, yet mystified
Already under wing of a kindly new and now full FS
Late to add value in the May challenge

Still not sure which “world” I’m living in
Though I’m making beauty in my own village..
Or how to play, or balance resource making, or why
And yet, I progress, rather blindly..
Seeking now community..
A handbook, if there is one..
A kind word or two, to share..

Attachments

• 24381898-67C8-497B-AB3C-2D9F257807DF.jpeg
    24381898-67C8-497B-AB3C-2D9F257807DF.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 90

Alpha Lyrae

Hello all..

New but a week past
Learning and growing, yet mystified
Already under wing of a kindly new and now full FS
Late to add value in the May challenge

Still not sure which “world” I’m living in
Though I’m making beauty in my own village..
Or how to play, or balance resource making, or why
And yet, I progress, rather blindly..
Seeking now community..
A handbook, if there is one..
A kind word or two, to share..

From your picture, I can see that you've built marble, steel and planks manufactories. It's recommended that you only build manufactories for your boosted goods. (The game automatically designates each player with a boosted good from each tier.) You will be able to produce much more of your boosted good and you can trade for the others.

Welcome Patchella - Loved your narrative describing your journey so far! I am loving this game and already have three cities, each in different worlds, only after a couple months. The advice you get here in the Forum is valuable and points you in the right directions. You have a good active FS and this is key, now to build your trade network and learn to do battle! So many exciting things to do and to learn. Patience is a virtue here, anticipation is what brings us back often. Cheers and best of Luck!

StrongJean

Hi, my FS that I liked so much was just disbanded if you don't mind, can you let me know if there is an opening? I need a good helpful FS I help a lot as well when I can :) and if there is an opening what is the name of that FS so that I may join. I have been playing since May 14 and come quite a way along since I am a very active player and friendly :) thanks

Patchella

Love, love, love this divine, warm reception here on the forums.. thank you one and all!

Dear @Cynthia de Luz, your words were like wine and I’ve since learned so much, and have started several cities too! Thank you for suggesting it, though it was unclear on iPad, once initiated on a borrowed laptop, adding new world cities has been irresistible.. and instructive! Thank you so much for sharing your experience which has made me feel quite bold. :elixir:

Generally..
I’m feeling a li‘l bit handicapped using iPad.. while it’s brilliant, there are some things one cannot do *yet* on iOS version compared to browser, such as see activity history, choose specific buildings to glorify when doing FS handshaking activities (the system chooses or gives you the ”best options”), and watch the action of one’s battles (whereas on iPad, you get the outcome only).

However, I’m super grateful I get to play the game at all. These are 1st world problems at a time when some of us are using these things, like this game, as a salve to escape for a time, to ease real-life burdens, for some of us, a great deal of burdens, for some of us, a fraction..

May your burdens be few.. whether few or many, may we collectively be kind, helpful and loving to one another..

Thanks for your request here in this thread, @StrongJean.. I see your request in several places on the forums today, and here too in this thread.. however, alas, the FS I spoke of I’ve since departed several days, and was then kindly invited to another FS. These are on *Arendyll*.. the new one is also unfortunately full with 25 members at time of writing this.
:magicdust:

StrongJean

Thank you responding Patchella, it is ok, for now I stay where I am at in my Arendyll world. When I told them that I want to leave almost all members and the mage asked me to stay and would allow 2 uneven trades per week since I am still in the beginning phase :) but, I grow fast. Happy gaming Patchella

AtaguS

Generally..
I’m feeling a li‘l bit handicapped using iPad.. while it’s brilliant, there are some things one cannot do *yet* on iOS version compared to browser, such as see activity history, choose specific buildings to glorify when doing FS handshaking activities (the system chooses or gives you the ”best options”), and watch the action of one’s battles (whereas on iPad, you get the outcome only).

However, I’m super grateful I get to play the game at all. These are 1st world problems at a time when some of us are using these things, like this game, as a salve to escape for a time, to ease real-life burdens, for some of us, a great deal of burdens, for some of us, a fraction..

May your burdens be few.. whether few or many, may we collectively be kind, helpful and loving to one another..
I'll raise a glass to that. Here here. :)
And, It is true there are some differences between the iOS version and browser. Generally, I prefer browser as well. The mobile platform is newer and so I am sure they are not done tweeking. In fact, they just recently made some changes to the AW system which are great. Hang in there!