• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings Worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser15549
  • Start date

DeletedUser15549

Just like to Say, my friends.
This game is too dam addictive!
Found it 2 weeks ago, in everyday!
Luckily winter is my down time and I've nothing too pressing in R/T at the moment.

You will find me in 6 of the 8 worlds. Stop by say Hi!

All the Best,

Alex1230

DeletedUser12586

Found it 2 weeks ago, in everyday!
Welcome! That's great you are enjoying the game so far. It sounds like you're pretty active, so if you haven't yet already, you may find joining a fellowship would be fun and productive. Winter can be a great time to begin city building games!

DeletedUser15549

Being a typical guy... I say to my self "Self you don't need to read no freaking Wiki" Well, with in two days I was browsing through it! Steep learning curve!
Of course I had to start over in another world, picking up different ways of doing things more efficiently. 6 worlds later, I'm in upkeep mode. It's enjoy able and frustrating all at the same time. the adventure was fun but definitely meant for groups, don't think I did too badly for a Newbie and alone in my fellowship! All 3 o us had fun "Me, Myself & of course I". We would have been much more productive if it was not for the constant arguing!
Be Well My Friend.

HJK84

Good enthusiasm. I felt the same way when I found this game! ;)

Although I only made 1 city.

Welcome to the forums & best of luck!
Winter here also, love it! Other than bad back due to plowing snow :mad: