• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings

neeronie

Hello Everyone
Well, hello to you just stopped by to see what is new and there you are. Which world are you playing? I have a Fellowship on Winyandor and I have room for a few more members. Look me up if your city is there. I did a fast check and you are not on Winyandor, so sad. Well, I hope you enjoy the game and if you ever decide to build a city on Winyandor let me know. It is best to join a Fellowship for full enjoyment of the game. Oh, I will give you a TIP, check your Main Hall and look under the relics tab. It will show you which are your "boosted" goods. These are the ones you should build. The quest giver will supply what you need until you get a trader. Happy gaming.

Last edited: