• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings

DeletedUser25520

Thanks and back at you with your avatar! @Sir Squirrel does a wonderful artwork. He and a few others on the forum offer to create them for players. Check them out if you ever want a signature to go with your avatar
i would like that very much would you mind greatly if i let him know you recommended him =)

neeronie

Hello every one new to forums and game. Have found a fellowship, am loving it very much! Enjoy playing and learning love all the surprises and events. Looking forward to interacting with other Elvenars =)
This is a great place to ask questions and get help. You may already know this but check to see which of your production goods is boosted and build these only, you will not need to build the others until much later in you research path. You can check under the relics tab in your Main Hall or on the world map. The relics on the lower corners and above your city are your boosted. Have fun and come to Forum often.

DeletedUser25520

This is a great place to ask questions and get help. You may already know this but check to see which of your production goods is boosted and build these only, you will not need to build the others until much later in you research path. You can check under the relics tab in your Main Hall or on the world map. The relics on the lower corners and above your city are your boosted. Have fun and come to Forum often.
that is great to know thank you very much for sharing that. Your signature is cute lol I like it =D the bird is adorable