• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings

Frappuccino

I'm new to the game and playing on us6 & us8. Sinya Arda and Harandar I think is what they are, Human on the first and Elven on the 2nd though I started playing Elven just in time for about a day of the last event so I made a little bit of a skip in what would have been normal progress without an event.

A few things that I'm curious about:

Is there a method to change the bonus resources that you accumulate?
I've tried garnering more relic tokens for other things so that they're in excess of the original but that seems to not work, and I cannot think of another fashion that would which is disappointing to be assigned a resource bonus and having no control over the outcome.

Concerning Combat

1. Tournaments: When competing in a tournament and finishing the rounds of events for that periods time of things it mentions having other provinces to attempt, given that every round has a wait period of 15-16 hours after completion, do the efforts expended in the tournament extend towards the next tournament held or do you start at the beginning every time?

I understand the business model of this game is to punish impatient players by having them spend currency in order to cutdown on time, which given the rate money -> diamond exchange and the time in which 1 diamond cuts down the requirement is scam-worthy. But I've no intention on spending any money on this game so bullet dodged for me there.

1a. Despite having invested research points into larger military, during tournaments I'm reduced on squad size to having 1 Heavy per squad instead of 2 based on my other world exploration combats. Is this intentional and does it increase when advancing in provinces?

2. Exploration Combats, I understand that the only real options of completing these are to sacrifice either resources or to attempt combats or auto-combat, auto-combat comes at the expense of being quick but a loss of troop resources that could have been prevented by capable management of troops, however combat itself has the issue of being hard-stopped by system design. The question here being is there any developed stratagems to assist in lessening the losses of incompetent auto-combat?

Also I've noticed that despite having recently completed an event the designers are releasing what seems to be a Halloween related event, do we have any further details as for duration or time in which it is starting and finishing?

Are there any other things that I'm not aware of that can lend towards faster development by participating in? I've heard something about 'spires' but don't know if they are the same as Tournaments or something else entirely.

Last edited:

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Welcome to the game and forums Frappuccino! First thing I'd like to say is I wish you were playing on Elcysandir world; would love to have such an enthusiastic & motivated player and we have an open spot in our FS there!
I'm sending you a private msg with answers to some of your other questions since it became a wall of text here, lol!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Glad to meet you, Frappuccino. I'm on Sinya Arda as well, so if you need anything or have a question while you're playing, you can message me. I'll be happy to help if I can.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
And welcome to the boards, too! You'll find a lot of great info here and a good bunch of folks.

Frappuccino

Thank you, better to be bold and told no than to spend time wasting away dreaming, but would your fellowship be amenable towards taking on a relatively newer player for Sinya Arda? Human city with boost in Planks, and undetermined to my knowledge as for the higher boosts.

neeronie

I'm new to the game and playing on us6 & us8. Sinya Arda and Harandar I think is what they are, Human on the first and Elven on the 2nd though I started playing Elven just in time for about a day of the last event so I made a little bit of a skip in what would have been normal progress without an event.

A few things that I'm curious about:

Is there a method to change the bonus resources that you accumulate?
I've tried garnering more relic tokens for other things so that they're in excess of the original but that seems to not work, and I cannot think of another fashion that would which is disappointing to be assigned a resource bonus and having no control over the outcome.

Concerning Combat

1. Tournaments: When competing in a tournament and finishing the rounds of events for that periods time of things it mentions having other provinces to attempt, given that every round has a wait period of 15-16 hours after completion, do the efforts expended in the tournament extend towards the next tournament held or do you start at the beginning every time?

I understand the business model of this game is to punish impatient players by having them spend currency in order to cutdown on time, which given the rate money -> diamond exchange and the time in which 1 diamond cuts down the requirement is scam-worthy. But I've no intention on spending any money on this game so bullet dodged for me there.

1a. Despite having invested research points into larger military, during tournaments I'm reduced on squad size to having 1 Heavy per squad instead of 2 based on my other world exploration combats. Is this intentional and does it increase when advancing in provinces?

2. Exploration Combats, I understand that the only real options of completing these are to sacrifice either resources or to attempt combats or auto-combat, auto-combat comes at the expense of being quick but a loss of troop resources that could have been prevented by capable management of troops, however combat itself has the issue of being hard-stopped by system design. The question here being is there any developed stratagems to assist in lessening the losses of incompetent auto-combat?

Also I've noticed that despite having recently completed an event the designers are releasing what seems to be a Halloween related event, do we have any further details as for duration or time in which it is starting and finishing?

Are there any other things that I'm not aware of that can lend towards faster development by participating in? I've heard something about 'spires' but don't know if they are the same as Tournaments or something else entirely.
I am confident that you have had your questions answered so I will just say that you have put a lot of thought into this game and are bound to do well if you can find a Fellowship that fits your obvious talents.

Frappuccino

Thanks. I am looking for a guild on both servers as both of the ones that I am with at the moment are a little lackluster to my ambitions.