• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings

Heart of Rule 2

I'm new to the forums. Have been playing Elvenar every day for about a month. I think I'm getting the hang of it.
I need to put in a request for an active Fs, cause I joined one where no one is playing so how do you know which world to look for a new Fs?
And as for where I'm at? I live in a semi, so I just visit all your wonderful states.

Heart of Rule 2

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I looked you up on https://www.elvenstats.com/

It shows you on Elcysandir. So on this forum you could post member seeking on that world. You can also look up any FS that sends you an invite on the link above. In my opinion you should go for a 10+ chests FS. You may or may not like the spire so that may or may not matter to you.

Thank you so much, lyapo1 for your help. You answered my question with much more information than I expected.
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I looked you up on https://www.elvenstats.com/

It shows you on Elcysandir. So on this forum you could post member seeking on that world. You can also look up any FS that sends you an invite on the link above. In my opinion you should go for a 10+ chests FS. You may or may not like the spire so that may or may not matter to you.

Thank you lyapo1

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
Welcome to the game. Make sure you check Elvenstats.com to research your new fellowship. Make sure they need your boosts. If they have a glut of the same things you have, then you won't be able to easily trade your goods.

On Elvenstats, you can see if the players are active (players with black triangles next to their names haven't upped their score in a while, so that may be of concern.)

Click on your score while in game, and check out some of the fellowships (the "fellowship" tab). Check their overviews and get some vibes from it. If they sound like what you're looking for, write down their name and check them out on elvenstats to see how active, and what they need as far as goods go. You can also check out their average number of chests in the tourney. I would scroll down all the way to the bottom to see if a lot of people are leaving lately. If the fellowship is relatively stable and not too many people are jumping ship, that's a good sign.

Best of luck to you on a fellowship search!