• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Hello Greetings

DeletedUser3337

Hi, I'm rather new here and look forward to be playing, come across some things I'm having trouble with and that's how i found this forum so I hope you excuse me if I'l be asking some stupid questions

DeletedUser2824

Hello and welcome! :D The number one tip I shall give you is that this game is not a fast one, it will require some patience. The second tip: as you scout around your city and discover neighbors, be sure to visit them and lend them some neighborly assistance. This will help you gain more coins. The third tip: browse the forums and the wiki, their info will help you get your feet under you faster than guessing. And the last tip: Have fun! =^_^=