• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Grey's Training FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser14863
  • Start date

DeletedUser14863

Looking for first time new players that want the benefits of a fellowship. Also looking for players that want to help out new players.
The purpose of this fellowship is to train players in the basics, and to get you experience in the tournaments (You must have a PC if you want to participate in the Weekly Tournaments, because you can't do it from a mobile).
This is a pressure free zone. Move at your own pace. Experiment with your city and fighting style. Questions are encouraged.
Then, when you feel comfortable and more confident, you can join a more competitive fellowship with our well wishes and good luck.

Greymist Theodane
Archmage of Grey's Training FS
Sinya Arda

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14960

Hi all
I have just taken over this FS and we are looking for ACTIVE players to come and join us NEW or OLD all are welcome.

Phone or PC players either are welcome I will just need to know what you use as you cant receive in-game mail via PHONE

We are looking for the following boosted goods if poss .
Tier 1 = steel and marble
Tier 2 =crystals and silk
Tier 3 = elixir and gems

To find out what your BOOSTED goods are Click on your MAIN HALL then Click on the RELIC tab and your Boosted goods will be highlighted in yellow.

If your boosts are not in the list but you are still looking for an ACTIVE group and would like some help and advice on getting yourself setup .

Either come look us up and apply or drop a reply here to this thread and i will come find you .

We are a small friendly group and I will try to help out where ever i can .

Thanks

Keith

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17339

Hi Keith,
I’m in Sinya Arda in the Builders FS. I’m a daily player, but I use my iPhone. I don’t know if that’s a deal-breaker.
I started a week ago and I think I have a few basics down but I’m definitely a newb.
My rank is a not so impressive 8013. My points are 3998. I have boosted steel and will have scrolls and I’m not sure what the little pink things are.
Please come find me! :-D